Friday, November 2, 2007

A Bee-utiful time in Rexburg!

OK, I may never get this blog thing exactly right... The first time I ever up-loaded pictures they came out in the order I selected them - which was backwards for the story, so I have learned to pick the last ones first and work backwards from there. However, as you can see, something has changed, and now the first pictures (which are the end of the story....) are first! Anyway, we had fun carving pumpkins and then soaking and baking the seeds. They are really tasty, and the pumpkins turned out just fine!
And Ava was the cutest little bumblebee in the whole place! Anyone dare to disagree with Gramma?!
See what I mean? C-U-T-E!!!
That smart little girl knows that it pays to snuggle up to Gramma (in front of the not-yet-opened Rexburg temple!)
Sleeping beauty taking a nap while Lindsay and I eat our lunch in the park by the falls in Idaho Falls. Another beautiful day with my girls!

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Yeah Mom! Thanks for coming and we miss you! Ava is going through gma withdrawls. I am too boaring for her! We love you!!

Porter Family said...

You guys are so cute together.