Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!

Well, I was supposed to be teaching French at Lake City today, instead we got a snow day! I think I'm happier about that than the school kids are - and I don't know why - I like teaching French...
Anyway, I took this picture yesterday thinking you might like to see how much snow we've gotten, but this morning there is even more....
Check out today's picture of the back yard! You can really see the difference in the ammount of snow on the railings around the porch!

And then we can come to the front yard and play "find the Christmas decorations"! The penguins are buried - all you can see (if you look closely) is one tiny black wing poking out of the mound of snow. Poor penguins! But the snow is great. It's still falling, and we just paid some guy $20 to plow the driveway that is already covered in a layer of snow only 1 hour later! But, it's all good! Time for some hot chocolate and marshmallows! Hope Oprah is good today!

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

I love your new background! The weather is remarkably similar down here in Rexburg. Snow, snow, and more snow! We miss you and love you!

Porter Family said...

It is raining here. Payson keeps asking when it will snow so he can make a snowman. Looks really pretty. Love ya and we all miss you!