Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Viviann Roan Crebs is here!

Viviann Roan Crebs is here! She was born this afternoon at 4:49. She was 8 lbs 3oz and 20 3/4 inches long and BEAUTIFUL! It was a long day, but we were sure glad we were there. Nurse Janet met us at the hospital and Sarah, Riley and I were able to wait it out with Lindsay (the bionic mom) the whole day. She did it! And little Ava LOVES her little sister. She even cried when she came home to grandma's house because she wanted 'sister' to come home with her.... Tomorrow!

We love baby Viviann!

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

I swore I left a comment, but I guess it didn't work. Oh, well! Thanks for posting a picture. She's adorable and I'm glad Ava loves her. Have a fun last weekend with them! Miss you.

Josh and Kate said...

I had no idea!! Congrats to them! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!! Yay Ava's a big sis!!