Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Verdict is in... No need to amputate!

Well, I'm sure you will all be relieved when I tell you that they told me today that there is no need to plan a head amputation! I met with the Dr. this morning and she set up a consultation with a neurosurgeon (Dr. Larson - same as for Dad's back) so he can discuss what - if anything - should be done about the pain in the neck I've had for the last year... At least I know my hair do is still safe! All I know is there is 'no nerve impingement' and all they found was some 'narrowing' in a couple of the discs and some 'degeneration'. Shoot - wish I hadn't fallen on my head that day in gymnastics class in High School...
Oh, well, as long as the hair is good, I'm ok!

1 comments:

Porter Family said...

90% of the population has disc degeneration, so that's good. I guess you'll just have to resign yourself to getting massages once a week for the rest of your life. Man, what a sad, sad life you have. I feel so bad for you. I'm glad it isn't a tumor.