Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another good reason we live in Idaho

I am so glad I had the camera in my purse! I was driving home about 5:00 yesterday evening when I looked west to the sunset and decided to take a few minutes to find the perfect view for taking a potentially spectacular picture of this beautiful sunset. The funny thing was, I wasn't the only person on the road looking for a place to pull over to grab a shot of the blazing colors on the horizon! I found my spot where Dacota and Strahorn come together at the top of the hill overlooking the sixth fairway at the Hayden Lake Country Club. The sunset from the day before was equally as beautiful, but I was out walking and didn't have a camera - good thing it happened twice! Feel free to stare at it as long as you want!

1 comments:

Porter Family said...

Oh my goodness, Mom, that is gorgeous!! They have sunsets here in the mid-west, too, though. :) Just kidding.